[net.startrek] Another Trivia Question

chrisa@azure.UUCP (Chris Andersen) (06/09/85)

	Can you name the epsiode in which Klingons are shown without
	facial hair?

ucoelm@sw1c.UUCP (06/11/85)

	>Can you name the epsiode in which Klingons are shown without
	>facial hair?

In "The Trouble with Tribbles", the Klingon spy did not have any facial
hair.

--
					Lee Morehead
				Southwestern Bell Telephone Co.

My opinions are my own ... no one else will claim them.

"Tell them Willy boy is here...and he's eating the furniture again."

john@moncol.UUCP (John Ruschmeyer) (06/11/85)

]From: chrisa@azure.UUCP (Chris Andersen)
]
]	Can you name the epsiode in which Klingons are shown without
]	facial hair?

My best guess is "Day of the Dove". If nothing else, this is the only
episode where we see a female Klingon and we know that she has no facial
hair.

--
Name:		John Ruschmeyer
US Mail:	Monmouth College, W. Long Branch, NJ 07764

ccrdave@ucdavis.UUCP (Lord Kahless) (06/12/85)

> 	Can you name the epsiode in which Klingons are shown without
> 	facial hair?

Well, there's always that cowardly little spy, Arne Darvin.

Seriously, a number of the lower Klingons in Errand of Mercy didn't
have facial hair.  (Sort of the Klingon equivalent of being a Redshirt.)

				Lord Kahless

wbpesch@ihuxp.UUCP (Walt Pesch) (06/13/85)

> 	>Can you name the epsiode in which Klingons are shown without
> 	>facial hair?
>
> In "The Trouble with Tribbles", the Klingon spy did not have any facial
> hair.
>	Lee Morehead, Southwestern Bell Telephone Co., ...!ihnp4!sw1c!ucoelm

In "The Day of the Dove", the wife of the Klingon Commander ("Mara")
had no facial hair... (I know, it's a cheap answer)

--
Walt Pesch
AT&T Network Systems

damon@nisysg.DEC (06/13/85)

If memory severs me corectly on, which episode the Klingons are shown without
facial hair - it was "The Trouble with Tribles".

Here's another :: REMEMBER the episode that the Feds were at war with the
Klingons.  How many times was the Enterprise shown firing her phasers?

Ed
"You'le get no specal treatment here on my ship mister."

nhh@duke.UUCP (Nathan H. Hillery) (06/14/85)

In article <248@azure.UUCP> chrisa@azure.UUCP (Chris Andersen) writes:

>	Can you name the epsiode in which Klingons are shown without
>	facial hair?

I know that there is a Klingon spy without facial hair in the "The Trouble With Tribbles".

                                   - Mike (friend of Nate)