[net.startrek] Serious trivia for the "REAL" Trekkies.

root@trwatf.UUCP (Lord Frith) (07/03/85)

In article <459@bu-cs.UUCP> rem@bu-cs.UUCP (Robert E. Mee) writes:

> point 1 : After Gary Lockwood had been zapped by the ESP force
>       		from the edge of the galaxy, he was laying in
> 		bed at the sick bay.  Kirk walked in and they
> 		started to talk.  Gary said that on "XYZ planet
> 		he took some IJK poison darts to save Kirk".
> 	Q: What is the name of XYZ planet?
>  	Q: What type of darts IJK did Gary get hit with instead
> 	   of Kirk?

I recall the dialogue but have no idea about the spelling...

"... on Dimeras, the poison darts they threw... I took one meant for
you."

"And almost died... I remember"

"Then why be afraid of me now?"

"You've been testing your powers..... etc"

> point 2 : Gary Lockwood, while still in bed reading all the
> 		ship's library entries, came across the following
> 		poem. "My love has wings, slender feathered things..."
> 	Q: Can any brave soul complete this poem, and answer where
> 	   it came from?

"My love has wings, slendered feathered things with wind-swept curve
and tapered tip..."

And that's all that was presented... I suspect that this is all of
the powem there is since it was probably written specifically for
that particular episode.  What a crime if this is all that exists!
--

UUCP: ...{decvax,ihnp4,allegra}!seismo!trwatf!root	- Lord Frith
ARPA: trwatf!root@SEISMO

"Money for you from the Buddah"