[net.startrek] Spock fistcuffs

adam@ucsfcgl.UUCP (Adam Janin%Kuntz) (08/01/85)

<< Munch, munch, munch, GULP... Yum Yum >>

Can anyone out there in NETland identify this episode?

Situation:  Fight Scene.  Kirk and Spock fighting the bad guys.  Spock
            punches someone.  Kirk says, "Isn't that somewhat old-fashioned?"

Reply by mail (if possible) to adam@ucsfcgl.arpa

	Thank you,

--

        Adam Janin  (adam@ucsfcgl.ARPA)

How about "How many roads must a man walk down"?  42!  Sounds good!

seshadr@utai.UUCP (Ven Seshadri) (08/02/85)

Subject: Re: Spock fistcuffs
Newsgroups: net.startrek

> Can anyone out there in NETland identify this episode?
>
> Situation:  Fight Scene.  Kirk and Spock fighting the bad guys.  Spock
>             punches someone.  Kirk says, "Isn't that somewhat old-fashioned?"

I am not totally sure, but I think that it may have been in the episode
"Tomorrow is Yesterday", when Spock enters the room in the military base
where Kirk is being interrogated. Can anyone else verify if this is
true/false?

Ven Seshadri
University of Toronto
Artificial Intelligence Laboratory

P.S. Sorry for not using "mail".

SNAKES DON'T WEAR BELTS BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO ARMPITS...