[net.startrek] More trash for trekkies.

cat@tommif.UUCP (Catherine Mikkelsen) (08/03/85)

Well, I was wandering around the Stanford shopping center in Palo Alto
yesterday and in one of the local card-type stores I bought a tribble.
*The Trouble With Tribbles...remember???*

It's pretty funny, and much mellower than my cat, Forage (sister of Angst),
who tends to bitch if handled...

But they can't, apparently, call these things, which DO look like tribbles,
tribbles.  So they call them dreebles.  No matter.  When you pet them, they
purr, and if you squeeze them, they squeak (sound familiar?)

MUCH better than a Spock coffee mug.  I'm waiting for MINE to multiply.
(I've been keeping it in a sliding-door cabinet with some jello.)

Catherine Mikkelsen
decwrl!greipa!tommif!cat

P.S. It's pretty groady (what do you expect from someone who actually hangs
out at the-- choke -- Stanford shopping center and buys tribbles to boot?)
but the company that sells these pseudo-silicon marvels (technological squeaks)
is called Prrrl Ventures, Inc.  Their address is 1322 Baker St., SF, CA, 94115
bbb

john@moncol.UUCP (John Ruschmeyer) (08/10/85)

]From: cat@tommif.UUCP (Catherine Mikkelsen)
]
]Well, I was wandering around the Stanford shopping center in Palo Alto
]yesterday and in one of the local card-type stores I bought a tribble.
]*The Trouble With Tribbles...remember???*
]
]MUCH better than a Spock coffee mug.  I'm waiting for MINE to multiply.
](I've been keeping it in a sliding-door cabinet with some jello.)

No, not jello (see the discussion on food longevity in net.bizarre); try
some sort of grain, wheat germ, or even a sandwhich on Roman Meal.

--
Name:		John Ruschmeyer
US Mail:	Monmouth College, W. Long Branch, NJ 07764