[net.startrek] STIII:TSFS Who played Esteban?

jw@mck-csc.UUCP (Jeffrey Weiss) (08/10/85)

Why is the guy who played the commander of the Grissom (the ship that
David Kirk and Lt. Saavik were on) look so familiar?  Was he in a ST
episode, or what?

Jeffrey Weiss
McKinsey & Co., Inc.
Cambridge, MA

{genrad, ihnp4}!mit-eddie!mck-csc!jw

anton@ucbvax.ARPA (Jeff Anton) (08/12/85)

In article <119@mck-csc.UUCP> jw@mck-csc.UUCP (Jeffrey Weiss) writes:
>Why is the guy who played the commander of the Grissom (the ship that
>David Kirk and Lt. Saavik were on) look so familiar?  Was he in a ST
>episode, or what?

I believe that this actor also played the second in command of
the Reliant in STII.  I think his only line was: "We'll give them
a little more time."  Unfortunatly, this decision lost the ship.
I don't remember if his name was mentioned in that film.
--
C knows no bounds.
					Jeff Anton