[net.startrek] HELP!!! Withdrawl attack!!

ugzannin@sunybcs.UUCP (Adrian Zannin) (08/12/85)

   I can't believe it!  My only source of Star Trek is gone!  WPIX in NYC has
quit showing it, and even with cable, there isn't any other station that I
can get showing it.  What's worse is the show that they decided to replace
Star Trek with.  Ready for this?  It's ...(gulp!)...Space 1999.  What is the
world coming to?  Please, isn't there a way you can broadcast episodes over the
net?  Maybe someone out there has a number for Star Trek-aholics anonymous?
--
     Adrian Zannin
..{bbncca,decvax,dual,rocksvax,watmath,sbcs}!sunybcs!ugzannin

lear@topaz.RUTGERS.EDU (eliot lear) (08/14/85)

In article <2062@sunybcs.UUCP>, ugzannin@sunybcs.UUCP (Adrian Zannin) writes:

>    I can't believe it!  My only source of Star Trek is gone!  WPIX in NYC has
> quit showing it, and even with cable, there isn't any other station that I
> can get showing it.  What's worse is the show that they decided to replace
> Star Trek with.  Ready for this?  It's ...(gulp!)...Space 1999.  What is the
> world coming to?...

Calm Down!

	Trek will be back to NYC with UNCUT episodes in a few weeks. No need
for Star-trek-aholics anonymous yet.

					eliot

--

[lear@topaz.rutgers.edu]
[{allegra,seismo,inhp4}!topaz!lear]

nomad@orstcs.UUCP (nomad) (08/23/85)

They replaced it with "The Dukes of Hazard" out here in Rain country...

Can you say " That would be illogical???"

LEE DAMON         FidoNet: 17/1 (CastleNet) {Lee Damon,SysOp}
		  CSnet:  nomad%oregon-state@csnet-relay
                  UUCP :  {hp-pcd,tektronix}!orstcs!nomad

      "If the U.S. Mail charges for delivery, does that mean that
       U.S. Femail charges for pickup?"