[net.startrek] A

john@moncol.UUCP (John Ruschmeyer) (09/17/85)

Standing in the supermarket, I happened to glance at the latest copy of
STARBLAZERS magazine and noticed a bit about ST IV.

Apparently, the working title is "Star Trek IV: The New Adventure".

The article confirmed the "light and upbeat" rumor. They also mentioned
that Eddie Murphy had shown some interest, but that Nimoy was against it.
It is possible, however, that we will see the return of Roger C. Carmel
(sp?) as Harry Mudd.

--
Name:		John Ruschmeyer
US Mail:	Monmouth College, W. Long Branch, NJ 07764

	"Are we gonna be starcrossed lovers or just good friends?"

In article <504@moncol.UUCP> john@moncol.UUCP (John Ruschmeyer) writes:

>It is possible, however, that we will see the return of Roger C. Carmel
>(sp?) as Harry Mudd.

	I hope so! H Mudd is a *great* character! I wonder what he is
up to this time?
--

				Sarima (Stanley Friesen)

ARPA: ttidca!psivax!friesen@rand-unix.arpa