[net.startrek] STIV Tidbits

tillman@tilt.FUN (Irwin Tillman) (11/06/85)

From "TREKkism":

 STIV will be released in 12/86, working title is now: "The Adventure
 Continues"   (remember the close of STIII).
--
UUCP: allegra!princeton!tilt!tillman
BITNET: allegra!psuvax1!pucc.bitnet!6040133

bl@hplabsb.UUCP (11/07/85)

> From "TREKkism":
>
>  STIV will be released in 12/86, working title is now: "The Adventure
>  Continues"   (remember the close of STIII).

Ouch. Does that mean we have to wait a whole year?

andrews@yale.ARPA (Thomas O. Andrews) (11/11/85)

In article <3159@hplabsb.UUCP> bl@hplabsb.UUCP writes:
>> From "TREKkism":
>>
>>  STIV will be released in 12/86, working title is now: "The Adventure
>>  Continues"   (remember the close of STIII).
>
>Ouch. Does that mean we have to wait a whole year?

Well, if you want to see a rush job, that's fine.  I think I'd prefer a film
that was made carefully.
--
					      Thomas Andrews

"Gosh, I used to know how to do that."
			Favorite excuse of engineers

jmoore@mips.UUCP (Jim Moore) (11/14/85)

> In article <3159@hplabsb.UUCP> bl@hplabsb.UUCP writes:
> >> From "TREKkism":
> >>
> >>  STIV will be released in 12/86, working title is now: "The Adventure
> >>  Continues"   (remember the close of STIII).
> >
> >Ouch. Does that mean we have to wait a whole year?

There was an article in the San Jose Mercury News yesterday that said
that the screen play for STIV is being re-written and that the shooting
that was supposed to start this month is be posponed indefinitely!
We may have to wait a lot longer than a year (sigh).

Jim Moore
MIPS Computer Systems

carey@uiucdcs.CS.UIUC.EDU (11/19/85)

/* Written  3:51 pm  Nov  5, 1985 by tillman@tilt.FUN in uiucdcs:net.startrek */
From "TREKkism":

 STIV will be released in 12/86, working title is now: "The Adventure
 Continues"   (remember the close of STIII).
--
Does this make it a sequel to the movie "Remo Williams--The Adventure Begins"?