	Leonard Nimoy, Nichelle Nichols,
	George Takei, and Walter Koenig

	have ever been married?

bobn@bmcg.UUCP (Bob Nebert) (10/16/85)

> 	Does anyone know if
>
> 	Leonard Nimoy, Nichelle Nichols,
> 	George Takei, and Walter Koenig
>
> 	have ever been married?

To each other????????????????????????????????

showard@udenva.UUCP (showard) (10/22/85)

> 	Does anyone know if
>
> 	Leonard Nimoy, Nichelle Nichols,
> 	George Takei, and Walter Koenig
>
> 	have ever been married?

    Not to each other.

brown@utflis.UUCP (Susan Brown) (10/23/85)

In article <644@leadsv.UUCP> chris@leadsv.UUCP (Chris Salander) writes:
>	Does anyone know if
>	Leonard Nimoy, Nichelle Nichols,
>	George Takei, and Walter Koenig
>	have ever been married?

 Nimoy and Koenig each married many years ago and are still married to
 the original spouse.  My biographical info on Nichols states that she
 is the daughter of a grown son, so ??? This same source does not refer
 to Takei's marital status and since he is the only omission, this suggests
 that he is not married, but ????

nt11777@scgvaxd.UUCP (Neal Thompson) (10/24/85)

In article <644@leadsv.UUCP> chris@leadsv.UUCP (Chris Salander) writes:

>	Does anyone know if
>
>	Leonard Nimoy, Nichelle Nichols,
>	George Takei, and Walter Koenig
>
>	have ever been married?

i dont know but they sure would need a big bed for their honeymoon :-) !!

neal thompson

ugzannin@sunybcs.UUCP (Adrian Zannin) (11/13/85)

> In article <644@leadsv.UUCP> chris@leadsv.UUCP (Chris Salander) writes:
> >	Does anyone know if
> >	Leonard Nimoy, Nichelle Nichols,
> >	George Takei, and Walter Koenig
> >	have ever been married?
>
>  Nimoy and Koenig each married many years ago and are still married to
>  the original spouse.  My biographical info on Nichols states that she
>  is the daughter of a grown son, so ??? This same source does not refer
>  to Takei's marital status and since he is the only omission, this suggests
>  that he is not married, but ????

   That's weird...Spock and Chekov never gave me the impression of being gay...
--
     Adrian Zannin
..{allegra,bbncca,decvax,dual,rocksvax,watmath,sbcs}!sunybcs!ugzannin

tom@utcsri.UUCP (Tom Nadas) (11/14/85)

I'm getting really tired of the obvious joke response to the question
about Leonard Nimoy, Nichelle Nichols, George Takei, and Walter Koenig
being married -- especially when people feel its necessary to include
two levels of quoting before getting to their feeble little punch
line.  That question has been floating around the net for weeks now
and today i had to hear the dumb joke again, this time from Adrian in
Buffalo.

Perhaps people should only indulge in the obvious wisecrack is they
also have something meaningful to add, for example:

To each other?  :-)   But seriously, I do know that Nimoy is married
but I've never heard of a spouse for any of the others.

If I'm p.o.'ed by this, imagine how this onslaught of silly responses
must make the person who posted this wholly legitimate question feel.

RJS in Toronto
c/
--

					Tom Nadas

UUCP:   {decvax,linus,ihnp4,uw-beaver,allegra,utzoo}!utcsri!tom
CSNET:  tom@toronto

abbajay@oracle.UUCP (Dave Abbajay) (11/14/85)

> In article <644@leadsv.UUCP> chris@leadsv.UUCP (Chris Salander) writes:
> >	Does anyone know if
> >	Leonard Nimoy, Nichelle Nichols,
> >	George Takei, and Walter Koenig
> >	have ever been married?
>
>  Nimoy and Koenig each married many years ago and are still married to
>  the original spouse.  My biographical info on Nichols states that she
						 ^^^^^^^	     ^^^
>  is the daughter of a grown son, so ??? ...
   ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Of *course* she would be the daughter of a *grown* son!! How *young* do
you think her father was anyway??

--
Dave Abbajay
Senior Technical Staff

chris@leadsv.UUCP (Chris Salander) (11/20/85)

> I'm getting really tired of the obvious joke response to the question
> about Leonard Nimoy, Nichelle Nichols, George Takei, and Walter Koenig
> being married
>
> If I'm p.o.'ed by this, imagine how this onslaught of silly responses
> must make the person who posted this wholly legitimate question feel.
>
> 					Tom Nadas

	- He feels rather miffed, since he (I) also got at least one
	direct mail response of that kind for each one that was posted on
	the net.  Thanks, Tom.

					Chris Salander