[net.startrek] Alley

cwayne@unmc.UUCP (11/15/85)

     I'm surprised that noone has critiqued Kirsty Alley's performance
in 'North and South'.  I thought she was good considering the part she
played.  Of course, I'm bias on this subject since I have a "small" crush
on her anyway.  I mean, how long can you stay angry at her for leaving
Startrek after looking into that beautiful face of hers.

                                                   the Baron is back!
                                                   Chris Wayne @ UNM

mnw@trwrba.UUCP (Michael N. Washington) (12/04/85)

In article <521@unmc.UUCP> cwayne@unmc.UUCP (Chris Wayne) writes:

>     I'm surprised that noone has critiqued Kirsty Alley's performance
>in 'North and South'.  I thought she was good considering the part she
>played.  Of course, I'm bias on this subject since I have a "small" crush
>on her anyway.  I mean, how long can you stay angry at her for leaving
>Startrek after looking into that beautiful face of hers.
>

>                                                   the Baron is back!
>                                                   Chris Wayne @ UNM

I agree with you in Ms. Alley's performance  in "North & South".
I thought she did a good job with the part that she played.  Now
all we have to do is get Paramount to re-hire her for  the  part
of Saavik in future ST movies!!

"Live Long and Prosper!"

Michael N. Washington
TRW E&DS  Redondo Beach, Ca.  90278