[net.startrek] Startrek cartoon list sought

nsb@a.sei.cmu.edu (Nathaniel Borenstein) (01/11/86)

I've often seen lists of all the original star trek TV episodes.  Now I'm
looking for a complete list of the cartoon series from the earlie 70's.  Does
anyone out there have such a thing, or know where I can find it?
				-- Nathaniel Borenstein
				(ARPA Internet:  nsb@A.CS.CMU.EDU)
				(Usenet:  a.cs.cmu.edu!nsb via ucbvax
					or any other arpanet relay)

nathan@mit-eddie.UUCP (Nathan Glasser) (01/15/86)

In article <213@a.sei.cmu.edu> nsb@a.sei.cmu.edu (Nathaniel Borenstein) writes:
>I've often seen lists of all the original star trek TV episodes.  Now I'm
>looking for a complete list of the cartoon series from the earlie 70's.  Does
>anyone out there have such a thing, or know where I can find it?
>                               -- Nathaniel Borenstein
>                               (ARPA Internet:  nsb@A.CS.CMU.EDU)
>                               (Usenet:  a.cs.cmu.edu!nsb via ucbvax
>                                       or any other arpanet relay)

The Star Trek Concordance provides a list of all the original and animated
episodes, as well as a synopsis of each. It includes a Star Trek
dictionary/encyclopedia explaining what just about anything from the
pre-movies Star Trek universe, and a wheel on the front for "easy access"
to the page containing the description of any episode. (There may have
been an update after STI or STII, I don't remember).

                                - Nathan Glasser
                                mit-eddie!nathan
                                nathan@mit-xx