[net.startrek] City...

cwayne@unmc.UUCP (02/03/86)

>PLEASE!  It is COTEOF, not CATEOF  ("on", not "at")...

     You're both wrong!!!!!  I'll say this one more time.  It is "CEF" and
nothing else!!  Ok?  Got it?  Good!

                                             Chris Wayne @ UNM

rab@well.UUCP (02/08/86)

In article <8@unmc.UUCP>, cwayne@unmc.UUCP writes:
> >PLEASE!  It is COTEOF, not CATEOF  ("on", not "at")...
>
>      You're both wrong!!!!!  I'll say this one more time.  It is "CEF" and
> nothing else!!  Ok?  Got it?  Good!
>
>                                              Chris Wayne @ UNM

Chris, you're a stuck up jerk.  I have the LaserDisk, and the title clearly
includes the words "on", "the", and "of" (in that order).

       Robert Bickford     (rab@well.uucp)
|  I doubt if these are even my own opinions.  |

swc@cbsck.UUCP (Scott W. Collins) (02/10/86)

~

>>PLEASE!  It is COTEOF, not CATEOF  ("on", not "at")...
>
>     You're both wrong!!!!!  I'll say this one more time.  It is "CEF" and
>nothing else!!  Ok?  Got it?  Good!
>
>                                             Chris Wayne @ UNM
>

>In article <8@unmc.UUCP>, cwayne@unmc.UUCP writes:
>> >PLEASE!  It is COTEOF, not CATEOF  ("on", not "at")...
>>
>>      You're both wrong!!!!!  I'll say this one more time.  It is "CEF" and
>> nothing else!!  Ok?  Got it?  Good!
>>
>>                                              Chris Wayne @ UNM
>
>Chris, you're a stuck up jerk.  I have the LaserDisk, and the title clearly
>includes the words "on", "the", and "of" (in that order).
>

>       Robert Bickford     (rab@well.uucp)

I was saying COTEOF to clarify the "On" and not "At" part, but
I was not saying that COTEOF is the official(?) abbreviation
of the episode, Chris. My mistake as it can be easily taken that way.

C'mon, Robert. Lighten up. I'm (almost) sure that's what he was referring

			--|--
Scott W. Collins 	  |
ihnp4!cbsck!swc  	  |