[net.startrek] MilkTrucks in Space

moriarty@fluke.UUCP (The Napoleon of Crime) (02/20/86)

In article <62@utecfc.UUCP> kalpin@utecfc.UUCP (Jordan E Kalpin) writes:
>Oh, by the way, for all of you trivia experts who think you know everything
>about ST....here is a real hard question!!
>
>What is written on the side of the Milk Truck in COTEOF?
>
>Ha...Ha...Ha........Got ya!!!!!!

Be more explicit.  Is it the Milk Truck with the cloaking device, or the one
with the new experimental Warp Drive that forces Kirk to disguise himself as
Reid Fleming?

And aren't we all just a LITTLE tired of discussing Milk Trucks on Star Trek?

Well, I'm not.

                "The Soviet Union, which has complained recently about
                 alleged anti-Soviet themes in American advertising, lodged
                 an official protest this week against the Ford Motor
                 Company's new campaign: `Hey you stinking fat Russian, get
                 off my Ford Escort.'"
                                        -- Dennis Miller

                                        Moriarty, aka Jeff Meyer
ARPA: fluke!moriarty@uw-beaver.ARPA
UUCP: {uw-beaver, sun, allegra, sb6, lbl-csam}!fluke!moriarty