[net.startrek] Some details

thornton@kcl-cs.UUCP (ZNAC468) (02/20/86)

	I expect this will just be one of many answers to some trivia questions
but:
In article <62@utecfc.UUCP> kalpin@utecfc.UUCP (Jordan E Kalpin) writes:

>".......he heard you, but he simply could not believe his ears!"
>
>(Anyone know the speaker and the episode?)

	Spock, from 'THE TROUBLE WITH TRIBBLES'.

>Oh, by the way, for all of you trivia experts who think you know everything
>about ST....here is a real hard question!!
>
>What is written on the side of the Milk Truck in COTEOF?
>Jordan Kalpin

	WIDIN DAIRY FARM.
	I'm not really a trivia expert, I just have them all on video.
I know one particular trivia expert who insists on looking at all these minor
details and pointing them out et nauseam (silly girl!).
	Still what some people do for kicks....
	I prefer to think along the lines of 'what would have happened if..'
in some episodes. A classic one was 'What would have happened if they had tried
the universal translator on the doomsady machine?'. The answer I can forsee
is shown bellow (it did have a 'RAMBO' intellect!).

					Andy T.

			DON'T PUSH ME!!