[net.startrek] Federation Ships wanted

milan@hcrvx1.UUCP (Milan Strnad) (01/10/86)

Some time ago a complete list of all Federation Star Ships ever to appear
or be mentioned in the Star Trek episodes was posted. Seeing how I never
kept the list, can someone send it to me? Thanx...

Question: Have there been Star Ships mentioned in the new ST movies that have
          also been referred to in the episodes? Which ones are extra/new?

{utzoo|utcsri}!hcr!milan

OH6@PSUVM.BITNET (01/13/86)

>...list of all federation starships

If someone has such a list, with of course their NCC #, Post it on the Net.
I have a feel ing that there may be a few people like myself interested in it.

---IN addition if someone can send, or direct me to, me a breakdown of all the
different klingon,Romulan, or whatever ships in the series and/or movies (not
the starfleet battles or any other unoffical list) I'd be...Well,tickled pink!

                                       Kevin M. O'Boyle OH6@PSUVM.BITNET

okamoto@ucbvax.BERKELEY.EDU (Doctor Who) (01/16/86)

In article <1305@hcrvx1.UUCP>, milan@hcrvx1.UUCP (Milan Strnad) writes:
> Some time ago a complete list of all Federation Star Ships ever to appear
> or be mentioned in the Star Trek episodes was posted. Seeing how I never
> kept the list, can someone send it to me? Thanx...
>
> Question: Have there been Star Ships mentioned in the new ST movies that have
>           also been referred to in the episodes? Which ones are extra/new?
>
> {utzoo|utcsri}!hcr!milan

This is my own version of the list;  you can take it or leave it
as you please :-)

Enterprise	(destroyed by Kirk in "ST:TSfS")
Constellation	(destroyed by "The Doomsday Machine")
Intrepid	(destroyed by space amoeba in "The Immunity Syndrome";
		all-Vulcan crew)
Farragut	(half crew killed by space vampire in "Obsession";
		Kirk served on this ship)
Valiant		(lost in "Where No Man Has Gone Before")
Valiant, Mk II	(visited Iotia in "A Piece of the Action")
Exeter		(crew killed in "The Omega Glory")
Defiant		(lost in space in "The Tholian Web")
Hood		(from "The Ultimate Computer")
Potem[p]kin	(ditto)
Excalibur	(ditto; crew killed by M-5)
Lexington	(ditto; heavily damaged by M-5)
Wotan		(automated cargo vessel; destroyed by M-5)
Republic	("Court Martial"; Kirk and Ben Finney served aboard)
Columbia	(mentioned in "ST:TMP" in background)
Reliant		(destroyed in "ST:TWoK")
Excelsior	("ST:TSfS" -- given to Kirk in DC Comics Star Trek #16;
		will it happen in ST:TToAK?)
Grissom		(science vessel; destroyed in "ST:TSfS")

The New Number Who,		okamoto@ucbvax.BERKELEY.EDU
Jeff Okamoto			..!ucbvax!okamoto

jawa@ihuxf.UUCP (Wadas) (01/21/86)

> ~
> ~
> ~
> Reliant		(destroyed in "ST:TWoK")
> Excelsior	("ST:TSfS" -- given to Kirk in DC Comics Star Trek #16;
> 		will it happen in ST:TToAK?)
> Grissom		(science vessel; destroyed in "ST:TSfS")
>

> The New Number Who,		okamoto@ucbvax.BERKELEY.EDU
> Jeff Okamoto			..!ucbvax!okamoto

For satisfaction of my own curiosity, please unabbreviate ST:TToAK ???
--
James Wadas @ AT&T Bell Laboratories -- Naperville, Illinois
(312) 979-0240

darin@ut-dillo.UUCP (Darin Adler) (01/22/86)

<>

> For satisfaction of my own curiosity, please unabbreviate ST:TToAK ???

ST:TToAK

Star Trek: The Trial of Admiral Kirk
--
Darin Adler	{gatech,harvard,ihnp4,seismo}!ut-sally!ut-dillo!darin

"Such a mass of motion -- do not know where it goes"	P. Gabriel

gcc@ssc-vax.UUCP (Greg C Croasdill) (01/24/86)

> > For satisfaction of my own curiosity, please unabbreviate ST:TToAK ???
>
> ST:TToAK
>
> Star Trek: The Trial of Admiral Kirk
> --
> Darin Adler	{gatech,harvard,ihnp4,seismo}!ut-sally!ut-dillo!darin

*** REPLACE THIS LINE WITH YOUR MASSAGE ***

May I ask,

Where the flock did you get that title???

I thought the rumor mill has STIV as:

                           "_The Quest Continues_"

or something like that???

What do you know that I haven't gotten here????

Thanks,			Greg C (uw-beaver|fluke)!ssc-vax!gcc

pmm1920@ritcv.UUCP (01/28/86)

> > For satisfaction of my own curiosity, please unabbreviate ST:TToAK ???
>
> ST:TToAK
>
> Star Trek: The Trial of Admiral Kirk
> --

   Oh I see!  That there must be the title for the next movie.  Foolish me!

dobro@ulowell.UUCP (Chet Dobro) (02/25/86)

In article <1305@hcrvx1.UUCP> milan@hcrvx1.UUCP (Milan Strnad) writes:
>Some time ago a complete list of all Federation Star Ships ever to appear
>or be mentioned in the Star Trek episodes was posted. Seeing how I never
>kept the list, can someone send it to me? Thanx...

Ref: _Star_Trek_Technical_Manual_ (publisher ?)