[net.startrek] STAR TREK Hugos

boyajian@akov68.DEC (JERRY BOYAJIAN) (03/16/86)

> From:	mtx5d!elb	(Ellen Bart)

> I think I'm the one that's wrong.  From the postings and mail I've been
> getting it looks like City on the Edge... *won* the Hugo and either
> The Cage or the Menagerie  (and I don't have my source available to
> confirm which) was among several Startrek stories to be *nominated*.

Still not quite right. One more time...

Hugo Award Nominees for Best Dramatic Presentation, 1966 (given in 1967):

	"The Corbomite Maneuver"
	FAHRENHEIT 451
	FANTASTIC VOYAGE
	"The Menagerie"		[winner]
	"The Naked Time"

Hugo Award Nominees for Best Dramatic Presentation, 1967 (given in 1968):

	"Amok Time"
	"City on the Edge of Forever"	[winner]
	"The Doomsday Machine"
	"Mirror, Mirror"
	"The Trouble with Tribbles"

The preceding information was taken from A HISTORY OF THE HUGO, NEBULA,
AND INTERNATIONAL FANTASY AWARDS, 1978 edition, by Donald Franson and
Howard DeVore (Misfit Press).

--- jayembee (Jerry Boyajian, DEC, Acton-Nagog, MA)

UUCP:	{decvax|ihnp4|allegra|ucbvax|...}
	!decwrl!dec-rhea!dec-akov68!boyajian
ARPA:	boyajian%akov68.DEC@DECWRL.DEC.COM