[net.music] We Are The World Video Performers

PAWKA@nosc-tecr.ARPA (Pawka) (05/02/85)

  The only name I don't recognize is the WATW video is:

> Steve Perry: there's a choice we're making, we're saving our own lives

	Please, who is this guy??

					Mike

------

sethian@acf4.UUCP (sethian) (05/03/85)

Steve Perry:
   This hurts. The lead singer of Journey.
	      Signed,
		     Steve Perry

brown@nic_vax.UUCP (05/03/85)

>   The only name I don't recognize is the WATW video is:
> > Steve Perry: there's a choice we're making, we're saving our own lives
> 	Please, who is this guy??

He is the lead singer of the group Journey who has released his first solo
album, 'Street Talk'.  It contains the hit singles; 'Oh Sherrie', 'Strung
Out' and 'Foolish Heart'.

It is available on Columbia CD #CK 39334.  All three of the above songs
are rotated on MTV.
--
              |------------|
              | |-------| o|    JVC HRD725U
Mr. Video     | |       | o|  |--------------|
              | |       |  |  | |----| o o o |
              | |-------| O|  |--------------|
              |------------|     VHS Hi-Fi (the only way to go)
   (!ihnp4!uwvax!astroatc!nic_vax!brown)

rose@sdcsvax.UUCP (Daniel Rose) (05/10/85)

In article <1150019@acf4.UUCP> sethian@acf4.UUCP (sethian) writes:
>Steve Perry:
>   This hurts. The lead singer of Journey.
>	      Signed,
>		     Steve Perry

You know, he had an endless hit song last summer called "Steve Perry"
(sung to the tune of "Oh Sherrie"):

	Steve Perry's . . .
	New song . . .
	Goes on . . .