[net.music] Englebert Humperdinck

dmh%xhmeia@CIT-HAMLET.ARPA (05/08/85)

Englebert Humperdinck's real name is Arnold George Dorsey.
One supposes that he changed his name as an attention-getting device.

- Diane Hood, Caltech Chemistry Dept.

dmh%xhmeia@CIT-HAMLET.ARPA (05/08/85)

Englebert Humperdinck's real name is Arnold George Dorsey.
 - Diane Hood

yrdbrd@bmcg.UUCP (Larry J. Huntley) (05/10/85)

In article <> dmh%xhmeia@CIT-HAMLET.ARPA writes:

>Englebert Humperdinck's real name is Arnold George Dorsey.
>One supposes that he changed his name as an attention-getting device.
>
>- Diane Hood, Caltech Chemistry Dept.

Do you think so?  I dunno, seems tame to me.  I think I would have tried
for something striking, like "Nick Nostril" or "Nine-Inch Nelson."  The
alliteration is nice, too.

Oh yeah -- :-)

'brd
--
Larry J. Huntley         Burroughs -(B)- Corporation
                       Advanced Systems Group   MS-703

                        -*- Non Circum Copulae -*-