[net.micro.68k] info-68k mailing list?

mhs@enmasse.UUCP (Mike Schloss) (07/09/85)

> In article <690@wlcrjs.UUCP> magik@wlcrjs.UUCP (Ben Liberman) writes:
> >I remember reading about a mailing list called info-68k or info-micro68k
> >(something like that) but have lost the address and would like to get on the
> >list.  Could some kind soul mail me some information about it?
>
> I am also interested in such a beast, should it exist.  Since I'd guess
> there are probably others out there in the same situation, it might be nice
> if someone would (re)post the info about info-68k (or whatever) to this
> newsgroup.  How about it?
>
> --
> Thom Brando
> {allegra,decvax,ihnp4,philabs,utzoo,uw-beaver,...}!linus!brando.uucp

How about info on all info-lists.  I am kind of new to the net and although

						Mike Schloss

magik@wlcrjs.UUCP (Ben Liberman) (07/11/85)

[]
The addresses for info-68k are:
        To request to be added  ihnp4!ucbvax!info-68k-request
        To post to the list     ihnp4!ucbvax!info-68k

If these don't work, you can try:
        To request to be added  ihnp4!INFO-68K-REQUEST@UCBVAX.ARPA
        To post to the list     ihnp4!INFO-68K@UCBVAX.ARPA
Ben Liberman   {ihnp4|ihldt}!wlcrjs!magik

>						Mike Schloss

Sigh.  Every month for the last 1.5 year or so, lists of mailing lists,
newsgroups, and information on how to use the net get posted.  They
get posted to net.announce.newusers and mod.newslists.  If you're a new
user, you should be sure to read what is in those lists.

If you're not a new user and you haven't read those things in the last
3 or 4 months, read 'em again.  They answer many questions people keep
sending to the net.

--
Gene "3 months and holding" Spafford
The Clouds Project, School of ICS, Georgia Tech, Atlanta GA 30332

pilotti@telesoft.UUCP (Keith Pilotti @shine) (07/15/85)

In article <> mhs@enmasse.UUCP (Mike Schloss) writes:
>How about info on all info-lists.  I am kind of new to the net and although
>I've heard of theses mailing lists, I've never seen a complete list of what`s
>available or how to subscribe.  Thanks.

    See newsgroup mod.newslists where ARPA and UUCP info-list
    directories are regularly posted.

    /+\ Keith
    KEITH F. PILOTTI -- TeleSoft         (619) 457-2700 x172
                        10639 Roselle St, SanDiego, CA 92121

        (UUCP) {decvax,ucbvax}!sdcsvax!telesoft!pilotti
        (ARPA) Pilotti@UCSD