[net.micro.68k] Where to put OS-9 traffic.

mwm@ucbopal.BERKELEY.EDU (Mike (I'll be mellow when I'm dead) Meyer) (11/14/85)

OS-9 *has* a home. The ARPANET mailing list info-68k welcomes discussion of
OS-9 and any other 68k OS that runs without expen$ive hardware: TRIPOS, PICK,
BOSS, whatever. OS-9 users will have to put up with hardware and other OSs,
but it's there to use.

mail to info-68k@ucbvax. [These are arpanet addresses. Your addresses may
vary depending upon your network and sysadmin.]

	<mike

jimomura@lsuc.UUCP (Jim Omura) (11/17/85)

In article <156@ucbjade.BERKELEY.EDU> mwm@ucbopal.UUCP (Mike (I'll be mellow when I'm dead) Meyer) writes:

>OS-9 *has* a home. The ARPANET mailing list info-68k welcomes discussion of
>OS-9 and any other 68k OS that runs without expen$ive hardware: TRIPOS, PICK,
>BOSS, whatever. OS-9 users will have to put up with hardware and other OSs,
>but it's there to use.

>mail to info-68k@ucbvax. [These are arpanet addresses. Your addresses may
>vary depending upon your network and sysadmin.]
>
>	<mike

     Well, that sounds good if you're on Arpa, but I'm not.

                                         Cheers! -- Jim O.
]

--
James Omura, Barrister & Solicitor, Toronto
ihnp4!utzoo!lsuc!jimomura