[net.music] We Are The World Video Performers and UGLY AWARDS!

evan@petfe.UUCP (Evan Marcus) (05/07/85)

Who is Steve Perry??  Besides being the lead singer of Journey (yecch), he
is my nominee for ugliest human ever to record an album.  (If ugly were a
crime, they would take him out back and shoot him!)

Other nominees for Ugliest Rock and Roll Performers will be accepted either
in the mail or to the net.  Mailed responses will be collected for later
posting.

C'mon Steve Perry!!!

--Evan Marcus

Oh, I guess we will have to segregate our voting into 3 categories: male,
female, and the Boy George/Michael Jackson unsure crowd.

--

{ucbvax|decvax}!vax135!petsd!pedsgd!pedsga!evan
                         ...!petfe!evan

There are two kinds of people in the world, those who divide people into two
kinds, and those who don't.

dce@hammer.UUCP (David Elliott) (05/08/85)

Sid Vicious (Sex Pistols, heaven) and Johnny Rotten (Sex Pistols, PIL)
are pretty ugly, but Stiv Bators (Dead Boys, Lords of the New Church)
looks like a mole (the animal).

			David

simpson@lll-crg.ARPA (Rea Simpson) (05/08/85)

> Other nominees for Ugliest Rock and Roll Performers will be accepted either
> in the mail or to the net.  Mailed responses will be collected for later
> posting.

Cindy Lauper should get the award in the female catagory.  She's trying so
hard to be ugly and suceeding too.

rea simpson

9222wl@hou2a.UUCP (W.LEE) (05/09/85)

Keith Richards.  Is that guy alive?  Rod Stewart.  And although they are
not "ugly" it's time for Cyndi and Madonna (and Prince for that matter)
to find new designers and make-up/hairdressers.  Don't give me that gunk
about "Style".  Please, spare me.

Diane Wilkerson
..!hobcms!hopd4!dvw (NOT THE ACCOUNT THIS MESSAGE WAS SENT FROM!!)

lspirkov@udenva.UUCP (Goldilocks) (05/11/85)

In article <> simpson@lll-crg.ARPA (Rea Simpson) writes:
>Cindy Lauper should get the award in the female catagory.  She's trying so
>hard to be ugly and suceeding too.
>
>rea simpson

how about her obnoxious voice!   EEEK!   Her speech was the
worst part of the AVA's.
--

					Goldi

email:  udenva!lspirkov