[net.micro.68k] Callan Unistar

beaucham@uiucuxc.CSO.UIUC.EDU (02/06/86)

I just saw an ad for a Callan Unistar 200 with Unix V and winchester
for $1900.  Could this be for real?

tim@ism780c.UUCP (Tim Smith) (02/10/86)

In article <18900008@uiucuxc> beaucham@uiucuxc.CSO.UIUC.EDU writes:

>I just saw an ad for a Callan Unistar 200 with Unix V and winchester
>for $1900.  Could this be for real?

Yes, this can be for real.  Note, however, that Callan Data Systems is
no longer in business.
--
Tim Smith       sdcrdcf!ism780c!tim || ima!ism780!tim || ihnp4!cithep!tim

donn@neurad.UUCP (Donn S. Fishbein) (02/13/86)

In article <545@ism780c.UUCP> tim@ism780c.UUCP (Tim Smith) writes:
>In article <18900008@uiucuxc> beaucham@uiucuxc.CSO.UIUC.EDU writes:
>>
>>I just saw an ad for a Callan Unistar 200 with Unix V and winchester
>>for $1900.  Could this be for real?
>
>Yes, this can be for real.  Note, however, that Callan Data Systems is
>no longer in business.
>--
>Tim Smith       sdcrdcf!ism780c!tim || ima!ism780!tim || ihnp4!cithep!tim

I have a Callan Unistar 200 meeting the above description I would like to sell
at the above price.

--
Donn S. Fishbein, MD  (N3DNT)   (301)496-6801
..!{harpo,allegra,decvax,ihnp4}!seismo!neurad!donn