[net.micro.68k] TVX editor on 68k OS-9?

swifty@fluke.UUCP (steve swift) (03/22/86)

<bug eater>

Has anyone tried to port the TVX editor that was posted to mod.sources
to OS-9?  I posted the same request to sources wanted, but I haven't
received any respnses except "if you find it mail/post it."  According
to the documentation that came with the distribution it shouldn't be
very hard.

If you want to try it, but don't have the source, I can mail it to
you.  I am not a software designer, so I would rather not start
hacking on it until I exhaust other possibilities.

Thanks.

Steven Swift       (206) 356-5278
John Fluke Mfg. Co.
P.O. Box C9090  Everett WA  98206

"A man who has been killed by one enemy is just as dead as one
 who has been killed by a whole army."

jimomura@lsuc.UUCP (Jim Omura) (03/30/86)

In article <1423@vax1.fluke.UUCP> swifty@fluke.UUCP (steve swift) writes:
><bug eater>
>
>Has anyone tried to port the TVX editor that was posted to mod.sources
>to OS-9?  I posted the same request to sources wanted, but I haven't
>received any respnses except "if you find it mail/post it."  According
>to the documentation that came with the distribution it shouldn't be
>very hard.
>
>John Fluke Mfg. Co.

     I just posted the Bob Santy/Bob Larson 'microEMACS' port to the
Byte Information eXchange last weekend.  I was about to post it to
'net.sources' when I spotted the re-posting of the last version.
If I post the OS-9 version to the Net now I think it'll just cause a
lot of useless confusion.  Any thoughts on the matter?

                                       Cheers! -- Jim O.
--
James Omura, Barrister & Solicitor, Toronto
ihnp4!utzoo!lsuc!jimomura