[net.micro.68k] 68000 cross assembler wanted

hjp@umree.UUCP (04/04/86)

I am looking for a (public domain of course) cross assembler for the
68000 which could be used on a DG MV10000.  I'm willing to port if
source (F77, C, Pascal, etc) is available.  Is there anything like
this laying around out there?

Hardy J. Pottinger
UM-Rolla EE Dept

ihnp4!wucs!umree!hjp

jimomura@lsuc.UUCP (Jim Omura) (04/15/86)

In article <4400001@umree.UUCP> hjp@umree.UUCP writes:

>I am looking for a (public domain of course) cross assembler for the
>68000 which could be used on a DG MV10000.  I'm willing to port if
>source (F77, C, Pascal, etc) is available.  Is there anything like
>this laying around out there?
>
>Hardy J. Pottinger
>UM-Rolla EE Dept
>
>ihnp4!wucs!umree!hjp

     The latest Dr. Dobbs Journal of Software Tools has an assembler in
Modula-2.  I haven't read the article yet, so I can't say more than that.

                                          Cheers! -- Jim O.

--
James Omura, Barrister & Solicitor, Toronto
ihnp4!utzoo!lsuc!jimomura