From:    Mike Muuss <TCP-IP@BRL>
Subject: Decrease in submissions

Due to a serious decrease in submissions, this issue and subsequent
issues will be sent out as soon as possible, rather than waiting for
a while to "batch" together messages.  I suppose everybody is too busy
setting up their TCP code to send messages....

			Good Luck....TCP only day is near!
				-Mike

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1982 1411-EST
From: Graham Campbell <gc@Bnl>
To: Unix-wizards at Sri-Csl, TCP-IP at BRL
Subject: 3COM TCP/IP drivers

Does anyone have the system interface code and drivers for Unix v7 to
fit between 3COM TCP/IP and an LH/DH 11?  Obviously we need it before
Jan 1.

------------------------------

Date: 31 Oct 1982 15:15:35-EST
From: Christopher A. Kent <cak@Purdue>
To: tcp-ip@brl
Subject: Finger and echo servers for BBN VAX TCP/IP

Just wanted to post a short note to let folks running the BBN TCP/IP
for the VAX that we've written finger and echo servers, and that
anyone who wants a copy is welcome to them.

Cheers,
chris

------------------------------

Date: 24 Nov 1982 1718-EST
From: Seshashayee Murthy <Murthy@Cmu-Cs-C>
Subject: Re: TCP-IP Digest, Vol 1 #24
To: TCP-IP at BRL

I would like to find out the following information about TCP implementations.

   - How many different implementations of TCP exist.

   - In which language have they been implemented.  Approximately how many
     lines of code are there in the implementation.

   - On which computers have they been implemented.

   - How much memory and processing power do they require.

If  you  send  the  replies  directly to me I will post my findings back on the
list.  Thanks in advance Sesh

From:    Mike Muuss <Mike@BRL>
Subject: TCP-IP Digest Archive

I have been informed by the NIC that they now have a directory
	[SRI-NIC] <TCP-DIGEST>
where they have complete archives of the digest to date.

The NIC is host 10.0.0.73 and supports anonymous NCP FTP.

END OF TCP-IP DIGEST