[net.wobegon] Golden delicious

nemo@rochester.UUCP (Wolfe) (10/03/85)

So how about it?  The golden delicious sounds positively 5th generation
to me.  What would you have your g.s. do?   Changing the kitty litter is
high on my list, for one.
Nemo
--
Internet:	nemo@rochester.arpa
UUCP:		{decvax, allegra, seismo, cmcl2}!rochester!nemo

tuba@ur-tut.UUCP (Jon Krueger) (10/03/85)

In article <12040@rochester.UUCP> nemo@rochester.UUCP (Wolfe) writes:
>So how about it?  The golden delicious sounds positively 5th generation
>to me.  What would you have your g.d. do?   Changing the kitty litter is
>high on my list, for one.

The golden delicious is my kinda machine.  How about an
interface that does my dishes or my laundry?  Or is that
the sixth generation?  The first five generations went
by so fast and didn't solve my dishes or laundry problems!
--

-- Jon Krueger
UUCP:	...seismo!rochester!ur-tut!tuba