[net.wobegon] Just thought I'd let you know...

scco@ur-tut.UUCP (Sean Colbath) (11/01/85)

All of you Powdermilk Biscuit eaters and Shy People should run right
out and get a hold of a copy of this week's TIME magazine - I think
you'll see why...  "You bet.."

-Sean Colbath

"...And that's the news from Lake Wobegon...
 Where all the women are strong, the men are handsome,
 and all the children are above average..."
UUCP:    {allegra,decvax,ihnp4}!seismo!rochester!ur-tut!scco
BITNET:  SCCO@UORVM

marlinw@tekchips.UUCP (Marlin Wilson) (11/05/85)

In article <202@ur-tut.UUCP> scco@ur-tut.UUCP (Sean Colbath) writes:
>"...And that's the news from Lake Wobegon...
> Where all the women are strong, the men are handsome,
                                              ^^^^^^^^
                                              good looking
> and all the children are above average..."

I guess this is just one of those things 'that need to be done'.
Has YOUR family tried 'em?

Marlin Wilson
tektronix!spy!marlinw