[net.wobegon] APHC questions

wayne@ada-uts (09/17/86)

A friend of mine who is temporarily off the net (due to a job
change) asked me to post these questions:

Which station(s) in Los Angeles carries APHC?

What is the last line of the Hamlin University Fight Song,
which was sung last weekend?  If you know the whole thing,
send that anyway... my friend may need this to compare
his version against it.

Please forward your replies to :

Wayne Wylupski                   ...!{ihnp4,ima}!inmet!ada-uts!wayne

We all thank you!

diane@sdcrdcf.UUCP (Diane Nagy) (09/22/86)

In article <20700008@ada-uts> wayne@ada-uts writes:

>A friend of mine who is temporarily off the net (due to a job
>change) asked me to post these questions:
>
>Which station(s) in Los Angeles carries APHC?

KUSC - 91.5 fm in Los Angeles, where if you call now and donate $100,
they will send you a "Raw Bits" shirt.  The show is on from 6-8 pm
Sat., and rebroadcast 1-3 pm Sunday.

bob rench
sdcrdcf!wssp!bobr

(diane stands for "Dichotomously In A Non-existant Environment")