[net.wobegon] PHC from Hawaii

prgclb@ihlpa.UUCP (Blesch) (11/10/86)

Recently, someone requested a copy of Garrison's show from
Hawaii.  Your posting has expired on my machine, however, and I
don't remember who you are.  I found my cassette of
the Hawaii show on 6/28/86, and would like to offer it to you.
Send me electronic mail at . . .!ihnp4!ihlpa!prgclb, or identify
yourself in this newsgroup, and the tape is yours for the very
small cost of the cassette and postage!

Carl Blesch

iws@rayssdb.UUCP (11/19/86)

> From: prgclb@ihlpa.UUCP (Blesch)
> Recently, someone requested a copy of Garrison's show from
> Hawaii.  Your posting has expired on my machine, however, and I
> don't remember who you are.  I found my cassette of
> the Hawaii show on 6/28/86, and would like to offer it to you.
> Send me electronic mail at . . .!ihnp4!ihlpa!prgclb, or identify
> yourself in this newsgroup, and the tape is yours for the very
> small cost of the cassette and postage!
>
> Carl Blesch

Hello, Carl -
	yes, I am the person who requested the Hawaii show.
When that show was broadcast in Newport, RI, we had a power failure
from 6:05 to 8:20 that evening - smack all through the broadcast.
Thanks for finding the tape.  Do you or any one have the earlier
Hawaii show from November 1985?

        ... {allegra, gatech, ihnp4, linus, raybed2} !rayssd!rayssdb!iws
      Ihor Slabicky MS 171 * Raytheon Company * Submarine Signal Division
      P.O. Box 360 * Portsmouth, RI 02871-0360 * (401) 847-8000 ext. 5684
1234567890               !#$%^&*()_-+={[}]~`:;"'|\<,>.?/              0987654321