[net.music] AGNOSTIC FRONT ON TOUR

davidl@tekadg.UUCP (Dave) (05/11/85)

and I'd better not hear any shit about their politics either or
you won't even know why you got killed.

May 10th - L.A.
May 12th - Reno MAYBE - they weren't sure
May 13th - Salt Lake City
May 15th - Denver
May 17th - Green Bay, Wisconsin.

these guys are hardcore skinhead rock band that has RIGHT wing
politics and LIKES Ronald Reagan.  Maximum Rock & Roll hates them.
They rock like a mutherfucker, DON'T miss 'em.  If their politics
offend you, go die - you're not there for the music anyway.

cv@linus.UUCP (Chris J. Valas) (05/13/85)

-=-

In article <83@tekadg.UUCP> davidl@tekadg.UUCP (Dave) writes:
>and I'd better not hear any shit about their politics either or
>you won't even know why you got killed.
>
>May 10th - L.A.
>May 12th - Reno MAYBE - they weren't sure
>May 13th - Salt Lake City
>May 15th - Denver
>May 17th - Green Bay, Wisconsin.
>
>these guys are hardcore skinhead rock band that has RIGHT wing
>politics and LIKES Ronald Reagan.  Maximum Rock & Roll hates them.
>They rock like a mutherfucker, DON'T miss 'em.  If their politics
>offend you, go die - you're not there for the music anyway.

They're young, right?  Too young.  God, the children are depressing
me these days...  Why don't they just call themselves the Reagan
Brownshirts and have done with it?  If they fail as a band, they
may want to borrow money to go to school and then they're FUCKED, right?

On the other hand, if they're really hardcore, we won't be able to
understand what they're screaming at us.  Mercifully.  Sure, I'll
go see them; I just hope I don't get thrown into a cattle-car and
shipped off to a work-camp with the rest of the liberals.

Chris J. Valas         {decvax,utzoo,philabs,security,allegra,genrad}!linus!cv
-=-
Shit, the next thing you know we'll have Headbangers for Christ.