Relay-Version:version B 3/9/83; site harpo.UUCP
Date:Mon, 9-May-83 10:48:20 EDT

	There is a excellent series of books labelled the Tompkins series
(ie. Mr. Tompkins in Wonderland , etc.) that deals with that topic entirely.
Worlds where the speed of light is 40 mph, Planck's constant =1, etc.
I believe they were written by George Gamow, and are very well written
and entertaining.

		G. Retzlaff
		SASK. ACCELERATOR LAB.