[net.physics] cosmology and other trivial physics

SASW%MIT-MC@sri-unix.UUCP (05/18/84)

From:  Steven A. Swernofsky <SASW @ MIT-MC>

    Date: 8 May 84 18:08:15-PDT (Tue)
    From: hplabs!hao!seismo!brl-tgr!brl-vgr!gwyn at Ucb-Vax

    On the off-chance that no one else is really interested in this topic,
    I will try to keep future additions brief.  (Come on!  Let's hear
    somebody else at least say whether he cares about any of this stuff!)

Interest in a topic does not AT ALL imply ability to comment on it.
Some people on this list (I hope I'm not alone!) do NOT have Physics
degrees and might have to work hard just to ask meaningful questions.

I like to read these articles, but for now, I have nothing to add.
Please try to explain your arguments to at least an undergraduate level
of detail.

Thank you.
-- Steve