[net.physics] room temperature superconductor.

sra@oddjob.UUCP (Scott R. Anderson) (10/17/85)

In article <586@sri-arpa.ARPA> creon@AMES-NAS.ARPA writes:
>As for "The Soviet Union Today", I beleive it's current scientific goal
>is the development
>of an invincible strategic defense.  The soviet acadamy of sciences has a
>large propaganda arm simultaneously promoting the image of "the peace-loving
>soviet union" through groups like the atomic "scientists" and their bulletin.

Let's keep this sort of gibberish in net.politics where it belongs.

					Scott Anderson
					ihnp4!oddjob!kaos!sra

creon@AMES-NAS.ARPA (10/20/85)

From:  creon@AMES-NAS.ARPA (Creon Levit)

Ah yes, I remember that article in "Electronics" also.  I beleive the
guy was at an airforce lab.  Wright Patterson or Air Force Weapons Lab.
I saved the article and will dig it out when I get back to work.  I also
heard nothing more about it.