[net.physics] Mailer problems....

kwood%ti-eg.csnet@CSNET-RELAY.ARPA (10/22/85)

From:  Kenneth_Wood <kwood%ti-eg.csnet@CSNET-RELAY.ARPA>

Help! For the last few days I have been receiving nothing but the
same two messages over and over. One is dated 11 Oct from Mike Dante
and the other 19 Oct from Stephen Walton. Has the mailer
gone off the deep end, or could the problem be at my end???

-ken wood

FAILOR%LLL@LLL-MFE.ARPA (10/27/85)

From: Bruce Failor <FAILOR@LLL.MFENET>
To: Physics@SRI-UNIX.ARPA

Today I got 3 messages which had repeats of earlier messages inside them.
It lookes like the mailer was resending a conglomerate of all the returned
mail to me for some reason.
-------

kwood%ti-eg.csnet@CSNET-RELAY.ARPA (10/28/85)

From:  Kenneth_Wood <kwood%ti-eg.csnet@CSNET-RELAY.ARPA>

Andrew - thanks for the response. Things still look grim here. My message
about mailer problems has come back to me about 5 times. Also, about
25% of the mail is now "returned mail - address unknown" or "internal error"
as the subject headings. The mail is not anything I sent out, its usually
a hodge-podge of error messages and old physics postings that I already
had received duplicates of. Is there anything I can do to help isolate
the problem, i.e. forward back to you at some specified address examples
of whats coming through??
-ken wood