[net.games.pbm] Flying Buffalo Inc

ms297@uiucuxa.Uiuc.ARPA (09/12/85)

Is there anyone who knows about or is in a Star Lord game with Flying Buffalo,  Inc.? Write here.

heeb@ethz.UUCP (Hansruedi Heeb) (09/19/85)

In article <17600002@uiucuxa> ms297@uiucuxa.Uiuc.ARPA writes:

>Is there anyone who knows about or is in a Star Lord game with Flying Buffalo,  Inc.? Write here.

Try Star*web*, in my opinion Starlord is rather boring.

wbpesch@ihuxp.UUCP (Walt Pesch) (09/23/85)

> In article <17600002@uiucuxa> ms297@uiucuxa.Uiuc.ARPA writes:
> >
> >Is there anyone who knows about or is in a Star Lord game with
> >Flying Buffalo,  Inc.? Write here.
>
> Try Star*web*, in my opinion Starlord is rather boring.

Try Capitol, from Adventures By Mail (POB 436, Cohoes, NY 12047).
Much better than either of the above.  Especially if you can get a
group together to take up all eight posisitions in a race.

--
Walt Pesch
AT&T Network Systems