[net.games.pbm] final supply chart for chuqui diplomacy #1

chuqui@nsc.UUCP (Chuq Von Rospach) (10/08/85)

In article <3234@nsc.UUCP> chuqui@nsc.UUCP (Chuq Von Rospach) writes:

>This game's been running for a while now, and I'm not quite happy to
>announce that Matt Crawford (oddjob!matt) has been declared the winner.
>This is the final supply center chart for those that want to take a
>look...

I don't know where that snuck in, but I meant to say "I'm quite happy to
announce" not what I really said... My humblest apologies to Matt -- it
was a truly inspired game he played, I enjoyed watching it (much more than
I would have enjoyed losing it -- definitely a better player than I...)
and I was impressed with the whole thing...

ack.... where's my secretary? where's my proofreader????
--
:From the caverns of the Crystal Cave: Chuq Von Rospach
nsc!chuqui@decwrl.ARPA                 {decwrl,hplabs,ihnp4,pyramid}!nsc!chuqui

Our time is past -- it is a time for men, not magic. Come, let us leave
this world to the usurpers and rest our weary bones....