[net.games.pbm] Simulation games

cjsgro@watdragon.UUCP (Carlo Sgro) (02/15/86)

In article <16400003@ti-csl> dnichols@ti-csl writes:
>How about the Rotisserie League type of games, ... but they all seem to
>cost a fair amount.
That's only because there aren't enough people to do it voluntarily ...

>Would anyone be interested in forming a Rotisserie League on the
>net?

I made up a form of rotisserie league for football this season (in
net.games.pbm) and it was very successful.  I graduate this year but
I fully intend to make up my own baseball game if I find work at
a site that is:
  a) on the net, and
  b) amenable to this sort of activity.

Meanwhile, let's not wait for me!  Let's have someone go ahead and do it!
--

Carlo Sgro
...![ihnp4||decvax||allegra||clyde||utzoo]!watmath!watdragon!cjsgro

"ihnp4 Express:  Overnight to the USA or you don't pay!"