[net.games.pbm] Dippy Openings

bad@npoiv.UUCP (Bruce Dautrich) (02/17/86)

	A little while back I posted I would run a Diplomacy Game
if people would respond. TO date only 3 people have responded. If
I don't get more responses soon I will assume there is a lack of interest.
If you are interested please send me a line giving your preferences for
countries.

					Bruce Dautrich
					The Russian Bear

P. S.

	Current respondants are:

	ihnp4!chinet!tomj		Tom Johnston
	ihnp4!ucla-cs!cs111olg		Oleg Kiselev
	ihnp4!okstate!uokvax!cdrigney	Carl Rigney

Subject: dippy openings
Newsgroups: net.games.pbm

tedrick@ernie.berkeley.edu.BERKELEY.EDU (Tom Tedrick) (02/22/86)

In article <4139@npoiv.UUCP> bad@npoiv.UUCP (Bruce Dautrich) writes:
>	A little while back I posted I would run a Diplomacy Game
>if people would respond. TO date only 3 people have responded. If
>I don't get more responses soon I will assume there is a lack of interest.
>If you are interested please send me a line giving your preferences for
>countries.

[Sorry to put this on the net]

I tried mailing to you, but it was bounced back. I'll play ...

   -Tom
   tedrick@ernie.berkeley.edu