[fa.bitgraph] Msg of Sunday...

C70:bitgraph (07/25/82)

>From MMILLER@BBNA Sun Jul 25 08:42:06 1982
The list must be at MC instead of AI.  (Sorry.)

Begin forwarded message
Date: 25 July 1982 11:35-EDT
From: Communications Satellite <COMSAT at MIT-AI>
To: MMILLER at BBNA
Subject: Msg of Sunday, 25 July 1982 11:35-EDT

A copy of your message is being returned, because:
"INFO-BITGRAPH" at MIT-AI is an unknown recipient.
	Message not sent.
 Failed message follows:
-------
Date: 25 Jul 1982 1135-EDT
Sender: MMILLER at BBNA
Subject: Rubout in Hermes
From: MMILLER at BBNA
To: SBliss at BBNF
Cc: ACorreira at BBNA, DGorman at BBNA, SAmrhein at BBNA,
Cc: info-bitgraph at MIT-AI

Dear Susan,

Some further data on the problem with rubbing out in Hermes after
setting the switch terminal type to screen (no-we).  It works
fine on my H19 after telling Tops-20 that I am a VT52.  Thus it
DOES appear to be a bug in the bitgraph firmware.

I'll send a copy to the info-bitgrapSh mailing list to see if
anyone else has figured this out.  I sure hope the new bitgraph
roms are ready soon!

Thanks, Mark

End forwarded message