[ont.uucp] site wants news feed

MicroText Systems Inc., in Mississauga, would like to get a partial news
feed from some Toronto-area site.  Anybody willing?  The contact person
is Eric Dirks, reachable by mail at {utzoo,utcsri}!utai!ms!msitxt!eric.
They are willing to do the calling, although they also have dialin
capability if that matters.

(Please don't send mail to *me* about it, I'm just passing the request
along.)
--
				Henry Spencer @ U of Toronto Zoology

oz@yetti.UUCP (Ozan Yigit) (10/08/86)

In article <7197@utzoo.UUCP> henry@utzoo.UUCP (Henry Spencer) writes:
>MicroText Systems Inc., in Mississauga, would like to get a partial news
>feed from some Toronto-area site.  Anybody willing?

	I will be giving the this site a partial feed, and did let them
	know. I did not have a chance to call up and arrange misc.
	details as yet.

oz
--
The best way to have a 		Usenet: [decvax|ihnp4]!utzoo!yetti!oz
good idea is to have a 		Bitnet: oz@[yusol|yuyetti].BITNET