[ont.uucp] Syntronics will be down for a few days

michael@orcisi.UUCP (11/28/87)

> In case you are unaware, Syntronics is moving to a new location in
> Richmond Hill starting on the 30th of November.  I would ask that you
> temporarily suspend polling syntron and that you also hold any traffic
> until telecommunications is re-established.

> gerry@syntron.uucp

orcisi and dmnhack will be two of the very few sites affected.

gerry@geac.UUCP (12/01/87)

In article <1014@orcisi.UUCP> michael@orcisi.UUCP (Michael Herman) writes:
>> In case you are unaware, Syntronics is moving to a new location in
>> Richmond Hill starting on the 30th of November.  I would ask that you
>> temporarily suspend polling syntron and that you also hold any traffic
>> until telecommunications is re-established.
>
>> gerry@syntron.uucp
>
>orcisi and dmnhack will be two of the very few sites affected.

Sorry fellows, Ma Bell just gave us some bad news, the phone lines won't
be ready until the middle of the week-ending the 12th of December.  My
sympathies.  Syntron will re-establish connections at the earliest
possible moment.

G. Roderick Singleton, System Manager, Syntronics
<gerry@syntron.uucp> or here