[ont.uucp] anyone have new Kermit?

evan@telly.UUCP (Evan Leibovitch) (07/18/88)

Does anyone have the source for the most recent version of Unix Kermit?
The current release, according to Columbia U, is 4E(070).

Thanks.
_______
The great mystery revealed: | Evan Leibovitch, SA, System Telly
1st - Egg:     2 min 41 sec | Located in beautiful Brampton, Ontario
2nd - Chicken: 2 min 49 sec | evan@telly.UUCP -or- utzoo!telly!evan
--
_______

jimomura@lsuc.uucp (Jim Omura) (07/21/88)

In article <255@telly.UUCP> evan@telly.UUCP (Evan Leibovitch) writes:
>Does anyone have the source for the most recent version of Unix Kermit?
>The current release, according to Columbia U, is 4E(070).

     I'd appreciate a copy here at 'lsuc' too.  We're still
running 4C(050) -- which has some strangeness.

Cheers! -- Jim O.

--
Jim Omura, 2A King George's Drive, Toronto, (416) 652-3880
ihnp4!utzoo!lsuc!jimomura