[ont.uucp] kermit

evan@telly.UUCP (Evan Leibovitch) (07/25/88)

A few weeks ago I asked if anyone had the newest release of C-Kermit "6E(70)".
With the gracious help of jonathan at cmq1, telly now has it. (And, in the
process, so does yunexus :-). It compiled with NO fiddling on our Xenix box,
no mean feat (though I haven't put it through the runs).

Those of you directly connected to telly can fetch the file (about 275K)
as /usr/spool/uucppublic/kermit.tar.Z. Those of you who aren't, if you ask
me I'll bring a disk to the next /usr/group/cdn or Unix Unanimous meeting.
If that's no good, write me.
--
The great mystery revealed: | Evan Leibovitch, SA, System Telly
1st - Egg:     2 min 41 sec | Located in beautiful Brampton, Ontario

oz@yunexus.UUCP (Ozan Yigit) (07/26/88)

In article <259@telly.UUCP> evan@telly.UUCP (Evan Leibovitch) writes:
>With the gracious help of jonathan at cmq1, telly now has it. (And, in the
>process, so does yunexus :-). It compiled with NO fiddling on our Xenix box,

As Evan says, yunexus has it in its /usr/spool/uucppublic. Nearby sites
can freely pick it up. If you have no way of getting it thru yunexus, or
thru a site that connects to us or telly, drop me a line, and I will try
to arrange something.. [Ps: this kermit.tar.Z contains the un*x only
part of C-Kermit.]

oz
--
Crud that is not paged	        | Usenet: ...!utzoo!yunexus!oz
is still crud. 			| ....!uunet!mnetor!yunexus!oz