[ont.uucp] Is apcitor OK?

brian@ncrcan.UUCP (01/10/89)

In article <347@ontenv.UUCP> soley@ontenv.UUCP (Norman S. Soley) writes:
>I just noticed that apcitor has not answered our phone calls since
>sometime Thurday, I called Apollo and Greg Foisy is out of town, I
>left a message but they did not know when he would be back and there
>is apparently noone else who knows about uucp/USENET. All appearnces
>suggest that apcitor will be dead until Greg returns.

Yes, this is true.  apcitor is currently on display at the Unix show in
Ottawa until Thursday.  Expect not to contact it 'till at least then, when
it returns, but not as the same machine.

Brian.

dave@lsuc.uucp (David Sherman) (01/11/89)

brian@ncrcan.Toronto.NCR.COM (The Super User) writes:
>>						All appearances
>>suggest that apcitor will be dead until Greg returns.
>
>Yes, this is true.  apcitor is currently on display at the Unix show in
>Ottawa until Thursday.

And it's not even displaying its UUCP communications capabilities?
The least Greg could have done was keep it running from Ottawa :-)

David Sherman
--
Moderator, mail.yiddish
{ uunet!attcan  att  pyramid!utai  utzoo } !lsuc!dave