[ont.uucp] "dciem" rears its ugly head again

tim@dretor.dciem.dnd.ca (Tim Pointing) (02/16/89)

In article <070289-forget-it@per.uucp> tim@zorac.dciem.dnd.ca writes:
>Site "dciem" is still down (grumble, grumble!) with disk drive problems.
>We hope to get back up Tuesday. Sorry for the problems this downage has caused.

Hi, it's me again. "dciem" has re-surfaced. The power supply for one of
dciem's disk drives bought the farm so we are currently using a
borrowed drive. We will be repartitioning the drives in a few days
so that we can survive without that drive. Forunately, the disk pack
(used for /usr/spool) was not damaged so no news/mail was lost.

Again, sorry for all of the inconvenience this downage has caused.
--
	Tim Pointing, DCIEM
	{decvax,attcan,watmath}!utzoo!dciem!ben!tim