[ont.uucp] moegate is toast

soley@ontenv.UUCP (Norman S. Soley) (04/13/89)

moegate blew it's motherboard just before lunch today (April 12)
and will be off the air until a new one arrives (hopefully tomorrow
afternoon).
--
Norman Soley - Data Communications Analyst - Ontario Ministry of the Environment
UUCP:	uunet!mnetor!ontmoh!ontenv!soley	| Contents of this message are

soley@moegate.UUCP (Norman S. Soley) (04/15/89)

In article <453@ontenv.UUCP> soley@ontenv.UUCP (Norman S. Soley) writes:
>moegate blew it's motherboard just before lunch today (April 12)
>and will be off the air until a new one arrives (hopefully tomorrow
>afternoon).

Ended up being Friday afternoon. moegate is no longer toast.

--
Norman Soley - The Communications Guy - Ontario Ministry of the Environment
Until the next maps go out:	moegate!soley@ontenv.UUCP