[net.wines] California wineries

talmy@randvax.UUCP (Shel Talmy) (02/07/86)

In keeping with the "spirit" of this news group,
& especially for those of us interested in
California wines--Does anyone have a list of all the wineries
in California, that could be posted to the net.
It would be a great help.  Thanks in advance.
:w

uribe@muddcs.UUCP (Lydia Uribe) (02/13/86)

In article <8@randvax.UUCP> talmy@randvax.UUCP (Shel Talmy) writes:
>In keeping with the "spirit" of this news group,
>& especially for those of us interested in
>California wines--Does anyone have a list of all the wineries
>in California, that could be posted to the net.
>It would be a great help.  Thanks in advance.

May I recommend a book called _The Connoisseurs' Handbook of California Wines_
by Olken, Singer & Roby, published by Alfred A. Knopf, Inc.  It has, among
other goodies, a 100-page listing of California wineries.

                                      Lydia Uribe
                                      muddcs!uribe