[net.rumor] Monica: Portrait of a Lying Hussy

houts@reed.UUCP (Bill Houts) (03/19/85)

In article <1107@reed.UUCP> suki@reed.UUCP (Monica Nosek) writes:

>Rumor has it:
>	Bertolt Brecht will be making a rare personal
>appearance at the Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall on August
>19th, 1985, in honor of the national cheesewright's holiday.
>
>You heard it here first.

The rumors of the imminent appearance of Mr. Brecht at the Concert Hall are
just that --rumors; vicious and unsubstantiated.  However, I have it on good
authority that Rula Lenska will be appearing with H. P. Lovecraft at the
Civic Auditorium on May 11, 1985. The famous couple will give a lecture on
the use of surrealist art in Gerber Baby Food commercials.

--

Bill Houts
(a.k.a. Captain Chaos)

"I claim to be the Kleenex reborn."