[net.rumor] Bill: Portrait of a mealy-mouthed slime

suki@reed.UUCP (Monica Nosek) (03/20/85)

In article <1114@reed.UUCP> houts@reed.UUCP (Bill Houts) writes:
>The rumors of the imminent appearance of Mr. Brecht at the Concert Hall are
>just that --rumors; vicious and unsubstantiated.  However, I have it on good
>authority that Rula Lenska will be appearing with H. P. Lovecraft at the
>Civic Auditorium on May 11, 1985. The famous couple will give a lecture on
>the use of surrealist art in Gerber Baby Food commercials.

Hey, Bill!
	Nyahh nyahh!
I believe that's "Luke Spencer and the crew of the
Loveboat", not "Rula Lenska and H.P. Lovecraft".
Also, they'll be appearing at the Coliseum on April 3, 1985,
and lecturing on strained peas as an artistic medium.

So you're WRONG!!!  Wazzbies to you!

franka@hercules.UUCP (Frank Adrian) (03/21/85)

	In an attempt to bring peace and harmony to the Portland area I
must sadly report that all of the rumors spread by the vicious gossip-mongers
in the city of wet, mutant roses are incorrect.  The facts are...

			Live at the Civic Stadium
			 2:38 AM - July 29, 1986

				GODZILLA!!!

		     with special guest appearances by

				Pia Zadora
				   and
		 Mayor Bud Clark (as Bubba the Wonder-Gerbil)

	I hope this clears up any misunderstandings.

					faa - mfotn