[net.rumor] Old Coke is back

gmack@denelvx.UUCP (Gregg Mackenzie) (07/12/85)

I just heard it on the radio.  They are bringing the old Coke back
and it will be marketed along side the new Coke.  I know, it didn't
make any sense to me either, but that's what they said.  Really.

Later & Greater,
Gregg Mackenzie
denelcor!gmack

darrell@denelcor.UUCP (Darrell McIntosh) (07/12/85)

In article <95@denelvx.UUCP>, gmack@denelvx.UUCP (Gregg Mackenzie) writes:
> I just heard it on the radio.  They are bringing the old Coke back
> and it will be marketed along side the new Coke.  I know, it didn't
> make any sense to me either, but that's what they said.  Really.

The old Coke will be called "Classic Coke".  The real question is
with two Cokes on the market, which "Coke Is It"?
--
Darrell McIntosh, Denelcor, Inc, Aurora, CO
(303) 337-7900, ihnp4!denelcor!darrell